Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Starting Season 7 off right!























I ended up losing my placement match to a top 8 gold player, and so, I was put back into Silver...

My goal for this season is staying within the top 15 all season, and pushing for a promotion if I can. I got off to a great start this season by going 4-0 in my first four games! The builds are becoming more fluid for me, and I am just playing better overall. I did take my first loss last night when I tried to 6 rax a Top 8 Gold Zerg on Metalopolis -_-


I also want to try to play at least 2-3 matches per day if can. School is in the process of winding down and so I'm hoping I will a bit more time to play.


Just wanted to give an update, and I miiiiiight have a new video coming out that uses Halby's 2-1-1 build against TvP, so stayed tuned for that!

 One of the first four wins I got this season went a little something like this...needless to say I think I'm getting good enough to play on a Gold level all the time. Enjoy! :)























-Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment