Friday, February 10, 2012

Just an update...

Alright,

To my massive following that will be reading this. I haven't forgotten about this blog of mine!

I want to have a new video out this weekend sometime, and try to find a time to get back on track with making new content. My schedule keeps me crazy busy between my internship, classes, homework, working as a tour guide at my school, working for the Criminal Justice Dept., and proctoring a CJ class.

The holes in my schedule are few and far between :(
Another problem is that my suite is really loud about 99% of the time...So if and when I have time to play I can do that no problem, but if I want to do commentary on one of my games later on it just isn't going to happen. What options does that leave me with? Not many, unfortunately. He rarely is gone when I'm not, so I end up squeaking in casts while he goes to dinner or something.

 To at least keep the post and builds coming I might just be posting some builds that I use/like and commenting on them as to what effectiveness I've had with them, and things I want to tweak about them. 


I promise that I will try to find those little spaces to get some things out!

Who's ready for Season 6!

No comments:

Post a Comment